ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry)
Our ICP-MS is capable of detecting trace metals at levels as low as parts per trillion.
Sample digestion techniques include the use of UltraWAVE (Microwave digestion apparatus) for hard to solubilize samples as well as other techniques such as aqua regia and hydrofluoric acid.
Our ICP-MS can detect and measure the following metals:
- Aluminum, Arsenic, Antimony
- Barium, Bismuth
- Cadmium, Cobalt, Calcium, Copper
- Germanium, Gold
- Lead, Lithium
- Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum
- Silver, Sodium
- Palladium, Platinum
- Tin, Titanium, Thallium
- Zinc, Zirconium
- With the ICP-MS, we have the capability to perform USP <232> and USP <233> testing
- Heavy metals testing
- Testing on drug substances, excipients, drug products and dietary supplements.