SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Package Testing Technician is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by performing data review, auditing laboratories, investigation/corrective action follow-up, and reviewing written procedures
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently perform duties, both routine and non-routine, completed in a reliable and accurate manner.
- Understand basics of technical procedures.
- Endure the integrity of the final report of analysis being in compliance with all regulatory and company standards
- Primary QA reviewer of all analytical data generated in the laboratory and performs weekly review of all logbooks, temperature tracking documents and any other related logs maintained in the laboratory.
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are being followed. Assist with issuance, review, revisions, and archiving of all quality documents.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s training program assuring that all personnel receive adequate training to perform their job functions in accordance to the cGMP’s.
- Degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- (two years of direct related industry experience is equivalent to one fill-time year of college in related major)
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and database
- Authorization to work in the United Sates indefinitely without restrictions or sponsorship
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a major in science preferred
- Previous related laboratory and QA experience
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part as a team, self-motivated, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple task simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong problem solving and organization skills
- Customer service oriented
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.