SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Provide support for all lab functions required for the completion of analytical testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with setup and completion of USP Permeation Testing with the Senior Laboratory Analyst.
- Perform simple routine analysis such as FTIR and DSC analyses.
- Fully interpret, understand, and prepare USP Permeation testing for unit dose packaging systems. This includes successful determination of appropriate desiccant size and an understanding of which tests apply to different unit dose packaging configurations.
- PV all Building #3 chambers, change chart recorders.
- Assist with the maintenance and operation of the laboratories equipment, instruments and logbooks.
- Facilitate the timely transfer of samples between their respective storage location and the container laboratory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, inclusive of assisting other laboratory groups.
- Reports to Associate Director, Container Qualification
- EDUCATIONAL OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Associates Degree or higher in a relevant science; experience in a laboratory environment and/ or pharmaceutical industry. Good written, math and verbal skills; highly organized and decision-making ability focused around details.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.