SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Provide support for all lab functions required for the completion of analytical testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sample Preparation
- Basic calculations may be required
- Transport, organize, and maintain samples in appropriate storage locations
- Work with Project Manager and the rest of team to anticipate and intake samples
- Maintain clean laboratory workspaces
- Coordinate shipments and laboratory orders
- a. Preparation of shipments
- b. Place PO requests based on analyst needs
- Basic analysis as needed
Reports to Associate Director, CCIT
EDUCATIONAL OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Associates Degree or higher in a relevant science; experience in a laboratory environment and/ or pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Good written, math and verbal skills; highly organized and ability to focus on details.
Associate Director, CCIT