AMRI, a global contract research, development and manufacturing organization working with the life sciences industry to improve patient outcomes and quality of life for more than 25 years, will feature its complete suite of drug development and manufacturing solutions at INTERPHEX, April 2-4, at the Jacob Javits Center in New York, NY.
Additionally, the company will showcase its container closure integrity testing services offered through its Whitehouse Laboratories division.
With the release of the revised USP 1207 and pending Annex 1 revision, the adoption of more modern, deterministic, and comprehensive CCI programs is expanding. AMRI partners with clients to develop container system testing strategies that extend beyond CCI to encompass compendial testing, extractable and leachable studies, ISO device, delivery system testing, among other solutions.
Expert Solutions for Your Complex Projects
- Extractables and leachables (E&L) capabilities to support your entire product life cycle
- Evaluation Container Closure System (CCS) for key regulatory studies related to patient safety and product compatibility
- Competitive turnaround times for your projects
- Container closure integrity testing (CCIT) in a fully credited cGMP environment
- Scale-up expertise for simple and complex formulations including highly viscous, liposomal, nanoparticle suspension formulations
- Thermal property mapping, cycle development and cycle optimization
AMRI representatives also will be on-hand at Booth 1830 to discuss the company’s global analytical, API and drug product solutions during the conference.