Personal Care Chemistry Testing
Whitehouse Laboratories is a highly qualified laboratory for testing of personal care raw materials and personal care products. Chemistry testing is conducted in accordance with USP, FCC, and compendium of Personal care ingredient Composition CTFA (Cosmetic,Toiletry and Fragrance Association) methods. Our experts offer valuable guidance in personal care testing and the development of new products. Our skilled staff will work hand in hand with you on your projects. . All work are performed under strict confidentiality.
Our personal care chemistry testing services included:
- Stability studies and storage
- Verification of sunscreens and preservative purity
- Testing of creams, lotions, shampoos, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Limit of free Ethylene Oxide, 1,4 dioxide and Propylene Oxide
- Carbon Chain Distribution or Fatty Acid Composition