ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry)
- Our ICP-MS is capable of detecting trace metals at levels as low as parts per trillion.
- Sample digestion techniques include the use of UltraWAVE (Microwave digestion apparatus) for hard to solubilize samples as well as other techniques such as aqua regia and hydrofluoric acid.
- Our ICP-MS can detect and measure the following metals:
- Aluminum, Arsenic, Antimony
- Barium, Bismuth
- Cadmium, Cobalt, Calcium, Copper
- Germanium, Gold
- Lead, Lithium
- Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum
- Silver, Sodium
- Palladium, Platinum
- Tin, Titanium, Thallium
- Zinc, Zirconium
- With the ICP-MS, we have the capability to perform USP <232> and USP <233> testing
- Heavy metals testing
- Testing on drug substances, excipients, drug products and dietary supplements.