SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Provide support for all lab functions required for the completion of analytical testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with setup and completion of USP <671> Permeation Testing with the Senior Laboratory Analyst.
- Perform simple routine analysis such as FTIR and DSC analyses.
- Fully interpret, understand, and prepare USP <671> Permeation testing for unit dose packaging systems. This includes successful determination of appropriate desiccant size and an understanding of which tests apply to different unit dose packaging configurations.
- PV all Building #3 chambers, change chart recorders.
- Assist with the maintenance and operation of the laboratories equipment, instruments and logbooks.
- Facilitate the timely transfer of samples between their respective storage location and the container laboratory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, inclusive of assisting other laboratory groups.
Reports to Associate Director, Container Qualification
EDUCATIONAL OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Associates Degree or higher in a relevant science; experience in a laboratory environment and/ or pharmaceutical industry. Good written, math and verbal skills; highly organized and decision-making ability focused around details.
Associate Director, CCIT